RIVER CRUISE ANDALUSIA: 8 days luxury trip Guadalquivir & Guadiana
Immerse yourself in the heart of Andalusia between tradition, history and gastronomy. From Seville to Granada, this cruise will allow you to visit the cities and emblematic sites of this rich region of Spain. Highlights:
- Seville, Córdoba, Granada, Jerez de la Frontera and Cádiz.
- Visit a genuine andalusian hacienda & equestrian show.
- Flamenco night.
- Tour the Osborne cellar, wine tasting and local specialities.
- Visit of a bull-raising farm.
- Excursión to "La Rábida" Friary and the wharf of Christopher Columbus's caravels (from June to August) or to a Nature Reserve observing migratory birds (the rest of the year).
ITINERARY: 8 Days / 7 Nights
1° day: SEVILLE - Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 5:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. The evening is free to do as you please.
2° day: SEVILLE - CORDOBA - SEVILLE - Join us on a guided tour of Cordoba, once part of the Caliphate of Cordoba. Afterwards, we'll return to Seville.
3° day: SEVILLE - CADIZ - Join us on a guided tour of Seville on foot. This afternoon, we'll start cruising past the Doñana National Park, designated as a World Heritage Site and a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. We'll reach Cadiz in the evening and set out on a tour of Cádiz by night in the company of our hostess.
4° day: CADIZ - PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - We'll set out on an excursion to Jerez and visit a "ganadería" (a property where bulls are raised), the chance to learn about this living symbol of Spanish culture. This afternoon, join us on a guided tour of Cadiz on foot. Rising from rock and completely surrounded by the sea, a thin sandbank connects this fortified town with the mainland. Afterwards, we'll cruise towards El Puerto de Santa Maria. Enjoy an evening of traditional Flamenco dancing on board.
5° day: PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - ISLA MINIMA - We'll tour the Osborne cellar and taste local wines in the company of our hostess. Afterwards, we'll cruise towards Isla Minima. We'll tour a genuine Andalusian hacienda located on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, followed by an equestrian show. We'll return on board and start sailing towards Seville.
6° day: SEVILLE - GRANADA - SEVILLE - Join us on a guided tour of Granada. This grandiose city owes its prestige to its Moorish monuments, especially the Alhambra: a palace straight out of the 1001 nights. Discover the Generalife, a pleasure palace with attached romantic gardens. After our tour, we'll return to Seville.
7° day: SEVILLE - Enjoy free time in Seville this morning. In the afternoon, join us on an excursion to a nature reserve and tour with a forest guide. From June to August, we'll visit the Wharf of the Caravels where you will be able to see the replicas of Christopher Columbus's ships. Tonight's our gala evening and dinner.
8° day: SEVILLE - Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
The 5* luxus ship "La Belle de Cadix" offers all comfort and the possibility to enjoy the panoramic views during all the trip at the sun deck, the restaurant or the lounge bar with dance floor and piano bar.
Its 88 double double cabins distributed in 3 decks are all exterior, have bathroom with shower and WC, independent air-conditioning, TV, Safe, Wi-Fi, Telephone for internal calls ...
|Departures 2022 Month
||10 - 17 - 24 - 31
||7 - 14 - 21
||7 -´14 - 21 - 28
||4 - 11 - 18 - 25
||06 - 13 - 20 - 27
||4 - 11
|Price per person in Main Deck from
|Price per person in Middle Deck from
|Price per person in Upper Deck from
* Individual supplement for all cabins = 765 €
* Babies from 0 to 2 years old: FREE.
- Accommodation (7 nights) in double exterior cabin with full bathroom.
- Full board - DRINKS INCLUDED at meals and at the bar.
- Free Wifi on board.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Gala dinner.
- Flamenco evening.
- All excursions mentioned in the program.
- Individual headphones during the excursions.
- Assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess.
- Onboard entertainment.
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance.
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists.
- Drinks ordered during excursions or transfers.
- Cancellation and baggage insurance.
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points.
- Everything not included in the previous list.
By filling-in and submitting this form, you are sending a non-binding booking request directly to the provider of this service (tour operator, travel agency), who will contact you in order to agree with you all details, payment method and shipping of your documentation.